Custom Pens and pencils are certainly the most used accessories every day. At work, at home, at school or at university: pens are everywhere! So take advantage of this opportunity and you will see how much people appreciate receiving promotional pens and pencils as a gift, thus conveying the advertising of your company absolutely everywhere! By personalizing your logo pens and pencils, you will of course please your customers, business partners and employees, but will also reach a large target of potential customers through these goodies that will make them aware of your products and services.
Custom Pens and pencils are still very popular promotional items by far! But let's explain in detail what makes these giveaways so successful. In addition to being timeless, promotional pens and pencils are also very practical and have a real added value.
Your advertising objects must above all be effective and perfectly adapted to the target you want to reach. And it is precisely on this last point that pens are different from other advertising items, because promotional pens have the great advantage of being suitable for both your customers.
The universal nature of the promotional pens does not however exempt you in any case to personalize them through a printing or an original engraving! You will find in our wide selection promotional pens and other writing instruments adapted to your target or a particular occasion, and that you will obviously print your custom advertising slogan! Do you have your own idea of the incredible effectiveness of these practical advertising objects!
- An average ballpoint pen can draw a line with a length of 1,200 – 2,200 meters in length.
- An average pencil can write about 45,000 words, or a line that is 56 kilometers long.
- It is estimated that 3.4 billion pens and 24 million pencils are imported into the United States on an annual basis.
- Rounded pencils could be imprinted starting in 1908, which A.C. Steward invented the technology for the imprints.
- The pen and pencil market does about $4 billion in sales on an annual basis
- Pencils are traditionally yellow in color because China produced the best graphite in the 1800’s, and manufacturers wanted to let people know that the pencils contained Chinese graphite.
- 56% of consumers own a pen or pencil with a company logo printed on the side
- When a person receives a branded pen or pencil, they will likely keep the writing instrument for an average of six months and use it 3 – 4 times per day.
- Technology Advances in the Writing Instrument Industry
- Over the years, the technology has advanced to create higher quality pens and pencils. Long are the days when everyone had a plain, simple pencil in hand, because there are a number of features that can be used to personalize each pen.
- In fact, the style of the pen has changed quite a bit in recent years, and the design will impact whether or not a person chooses to hang onto a pen that they receive. This technology has a direct effect on the types of pens that people use on a regular basis.
- One of the most popular trends in recent years is a pen with a built-in stylus feature. This way, they can use the pen for writing and it is also a useful tool for a smartphone or tablet. Since the popularity of touch-screen technology has increased, so has the demand for pens with a built-in stylus. In fact, a stylus pen is one of the most popular branded promotional products that you might consider.
- The Science of Writing Things Down
- Scientists have shown that it is easier to remember facts when you write things down in longhand. Even though many people like to take notes on a laptop by typing, this method actually isn’t as effective as taking notes by hand. According to a study done at Princeton University, students retained information more effectively when they wrote their notes with a pen and paper, compared to the students who typed notes on a laptop. Luckily, the technology has made it possible for you to take notes in a digital format using a stylus.
- Choosing Custom Pens and Pencils for Your Marketing
- As you browse our website, you will see that we offer a variety of branded pens and pencils for you to choose from. Select the style, colors, and features that you like, and we will gladly help you get your company information branded on the side. We are always here to answer your questions, and invite you to contact us anytime if you need assistance with your order.