UV Silver, UV Blue, UV Black
Black ink refill with 1200 metres of writing ink.
Pad Print: 45mm x 7mm
Print colours available
Nothing can replace your favourite “Ballpoint Pen”
Selecting a pen to not only carry your brand or logo but also represent your personality is important work! You want your promo pen to be someone’s favourite. There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a pen as a dynamic gift or for personal use. The obvious factors are colour and style and also choosing the right ink styles can make a big impression. Research has shown that people keep a pen with them 73% of the time, so hence these highly finished retractable plastic and metal ball pen addressed as the ‘Alien Pen’ is the perfect solution.
The History you did not know behind the “Ball Pen”.
Most of us, if we use a pen at all, use a ballpoint; the ballpoint pen has only been around since the end of World War II. The British still call ballpoints “biros” after the Hungarian Man named Laszlo Biro, who invented the first practical ballpoint in the late 1930s and had among his first clients the British RAF, who preferred them to fountain pens (these tend to leak at high altitudes). Laszlo Biro became so frustrated with his fountain pen, that ballpoints took a successful turn. Biro noticed that the ink used in his newspaper dried very quickly which left the paper smudge free unlike the ink in his fountain pens. He decided that he would try to make a pen that used the same type of ink that they used in the printing of the newspaper. With the help of his brother, a chemist, he developed a viscous ink that he placed in a ballpoint pen.
Why the “Ball Pen” is still a popular product.
1. Ball pens are the most widely used variety of pens. They are quick drying, so there is less smearing than roller ball and gel inks, which is an important factor to consider.
2. Ballpoints use an oil-based, paste-like ink that doesn’t smear easily and dries rapidly; hence they don’t leak, and they can be very cheaply mass-produced.
3. They write with precise lines, and typically offer extended writing life. For someone on the go, they are ideal since you can write easily and painlessly in virtually any environment. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that they rarely ghost or bleed through the paper.
4. Ball pens come in fine, medium, and bold point sizes. They’re easy to use, and if you want something that feels good in the hand and is designed well, Alien pen has a highly polished UV lacquer finished barrel that adds to the look and style making it ideal for use.
5. Ball pens are formed of an ink-filled chamber capped by a small sphere. When pressure is applied the ink flows forward and is stopped by the ball. When the pen is moved, the ink slides around the ball and leaves an even mark on paper.
6. The ball of a ballpoint pen is made of tungsten carbide, a material that resists deformity under great pressure. Which makes this Alien capsule looking Pens a perfect dynamic gift for your Boss, Colleagues, friends etc.